WELCOME TO SEVENTH STREET DEVELOPMENT
We know that real estate is a local business where value can only be maximized through a superior depth of local market knowledge, established relationships within those markets, and the financial and operational ability to act quickly. Using our knowledge and relationships, and focusing solely on the development and renovation of industrial, office, research & development, retail and commercial mixed-use projects within Southern California, we create unparalleled value for our investment partners. Our developments have created thousands of good paying jobs in the communities that need them most.
ABOUT SEVENTH STREET DEVELOPMENT
Seventh Street Development is a privately held real estate development company. We combine a unique mix of institutional financial strength and discipline coupled with implementation by hands-on, experienced entrepreneurs. Its managing principal, Craig Furniss, has over 30 years of broad development experience and is personally engaged in each project. Our financial partners are among the most respected institutions in the business. We pride ourselves on our reputation for personal integrity, fast action, and creative and flexible transaction structures as well as the positive impacts our developments have on local communities.
Named after the historic Seventh Street Produce Market in Downtown Los Angeles, where the two founding principals first met, Seventh Street Development has a well defined and focused business strategy.
- Development focus: Industrial, office, retail or mixed-use commercial
- Prefer outright land or building purchases, but will consider fee development opportunities and build-to-suits
- Institutional financial strength implemented by local, hands-on entrepreneurs
- Broad industrial and office development experience in numerous Southern California markets
- Vast experience and relationships working with City Governments
- Successful track record of working on contaminated sites
- Strong equity relationships
- Principals are personally engaged in every project
- Mature markets within Southern California, especially infill sites with supply constraints
- Ground-up development, rehabilitation of existing buildings or existing buildings with excess land
- Job creation potential within moderate to low-income areas is particularly desirable
- Flexible on transaction size. We developed projects from 3 acres to 200 acres
- Will take/solve entitlement and environmental risks